Excellent still images are the most important element in any website or publication. Cost usually prevents voluntary and public sector bodies hiring professional photographers, but our special project rate makes it possible. Our project rate covers one full day’s photography plus subsequent editing and delivery of jpeg files in any resolution required.
Our photography is widely used and commissions include:
- Walsall Borough Council – an image bank for their learning disability services
- Leicestershire County Council – publicity images for website and publication
- Lancashire County Council – employment, self-employment and educational opportunities for people with learning disabilities
- Older People’s Advocacy Alliance – portraits of their Trustee Board
- Food photography for a catering subsidiary of a Dudley charity