Excellent still images are the most important element in promoting your organisation. any website or publication. We can provide professional photography for websites, Annual Reports and other publications, your own image bank, publicity and fundraising. And we can photograph conferences and other events.
Cost usually prevents voluntary and public sector bodies hiring professional photographers, but our special project rate makes it possible. Our project rate covers one full day’s photography plus subsequent editing and delivery of jpeg files in any resolution required. A well-organised day usually produces around 50 images that you can use for a wide range of purposes.
Our photography is widely used and commissions include:
- Walsall Borough Council – an image bank for their learning disability services
- Leicestershire County Council – publicity images for website and publication
- Lancashire County Council – employment, self-employment and educational opportunities for people with learning disabilities
- Older People’s Advocacy Alliance – portraits of their Trustee Board
- Food photography for a catering subsidiary of a Dudley charity